top of page
REGISTER FOR EVENTS
- Wed, Nov 09ZOOM
- Mon, Jan 23MorningStar Renewal Center
- Wed, Feb 22MorningStar Renewal CenterFeb 22, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PMMorningStar Renewal Center, 7275 SW 124th St, Pinecrest, FL 33156, USALet's come together this Lenten Season for a Day of Retreat on Ash Wednesday. It's a time for personal prayer and reflection, the Sacrament of Reconciliation, and celebration of the Eucharist with distribution of ashes. A simple lunch will also be served.
- Tue, Feb 28ZOOM
- Mar 01, 7:30 PM – Mar 29, 8:45 PMZOOMWednesdays Grief support groups at the parish can be a significant source for ongoing healing for person who experience losses of any kind- loss of a loved one, loss of a marriage, a job, or even the loss of a pet. These workshops will focus on learning the tools to offer support as a peer/friend.
- Tue, Mar 07MorningStar Renewal Center
- Thu, Mar 16MorningStar Renewal Center
- Tue, Mar 28MorningStar Renewal CenterMar 28, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMMorningStar Renewal Center, 7275 SW 124th St, Pinecrest, FL 33156, USADraw close to Jesus by companioning Mary, His Mother. Learn about the Cross and Jesus' gift of Salvation, Fogiveness, and His Great Love through the lens of what the Blessed Mother experienced in the journey to the Cross. Followed by simple supper.
- Thu, Mar 30MorningStar Renewal CenterMar 30, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMMorningStar Renewal Center, 7275 SW 124th St, Pinecrest, FL 33156, USAThis make-up retreat is to prepare your child to receive the sacrament of Holy Eucharist and to ensure that the child is ready with understanding to celebrate the sacrament. * ONLY for the child preparing for their first Holy Communion and ONE parent. No siblings or extra children please.
bottom of page