Sun, Jul 23|
MorningStar Renewal Center Retreat House
Peer Ministry Weeklong Retreat
Hey, high school teens! Imagine spending a week with other peers engaging in leadership, fellowship, and strengthen your faith walk together in a FUN way! This exciting filled week is full of laughter, reflection, and prayer. You'll come out feeling refreshed!
Time & Location
Jul 23, 2023, 7:00 PM – Jul 29, 2023, 2:00 PM
MorningStar Renewal Center Retreat House, 7275 SW 124th St, Pinecrest, FL 33156, USA
About The Event
Calling all high school teens! Join us for a week that will help you build your leadership skills, relationship with Christ, and friendships with other teens your age. Each exercise, activity, and challenge has a fun lesson of faith in it. After completing this week, you'll be:
- Better at Public Speaking
- Confident in leading small groups
- Have a stronger faith life with more prayers that you like to pray
- Better at listening and giving advice
- A person with more friends, or have a stronger bond with the friends you come with
You will be staying with us from Sunday evening to Friday afternoon.
Ivar "Alex" Jesurun
Sign up before the early bird ends (June 1st) for a discount!
- You have to have received the sacrament of confirmation.
- A letter of recommendation from your pastor, youth group leader
- 9th grade- 12th grade who just graduated
Once you sign up you will recieve a complete registration and emergency contact form to fill out. Please keep an eye out for that in your email.